- What stood out to you from this week’s teaching?
- What did you relate to the most?
Make it Personal:
Read Mark 4:30-32
Read Zechariah 4:10
- How can your growth be used to help others grow?
Read Mark 4:35-41
- Share a time when you walked through a stormy season, yet you experienced Jesus in the midst.
- What did Jesus teach you (or is teaching you) in the storm of your life?
- Be intentional about speaking words that will strengthen and encourage others in the truth of God’s Word.
- Ask God to highlight someone in your life, and take time throughout the week to pray for them.
- Find a verse that will act as an anchor for the current season you are in.
- What is the last thing God said to you? Meditate it on it and allow this to steady you through your current season.
- Pray against fear and for bolstered faith.
- Pray for those walking through a stormy season.