- What stood out to you from this week’s teaching?
- What did you relate to the most?
Make it Personal:
- What have you learned about your Heavenly Father?
Read Mark 1:35-36
- Do you practice regular alone time with God?
Read Psalm 127:1 + Psalm 55:22
- What do you feel God is building in your life?
- How do you cast your cares upon God? Share your experience.
- How are you using your vocation for the Glory of God?
- Everyone say something they’re grateful for.
- If you aren’t already, begin implementing alone time with God.
- Incorporate reading Philippians 4:6 into your alone time with God and practice casting your cares to him.
- Make a gratitude list and pray a daily prayer of thanksgiving (Psalm 100:4).
- Read Philippians 4:6 together and cast cares to him together.
- Pray a prayer of thanksgiving.