- What stood out to you from this week’s teaching?
- What did you relate to the most?
Make it Personal:
Read Mark 4:1-8
Read Mark 4:13-20
- What seed has God given you?
- How can we protect the seeds God has given us?
- How can you sow seeds of hope, truth, and healing in your heart, but also in the lives around you?
- Take extra unhurried time in the scriptures this week.
- Find a promise from God’s Word that “covers your needs and soak in them” daily.
- Intentionally sow seeds full of God’s promises and truths over others this week.
- Pray for protection over the seeds of God’s Word in your lives and others.