Foundations is a weekly discipleship class that is designed to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
This is an 8-week course that will teach you the fundamental and essential truths of the Christian faith.
Throughout the 8 weeks, many questions will be addressed, such as the following:
• Who is Jesus and why did He come to our world?
• Can I live a victorious, overcoming life?
• Is it really possible to live in peace?
• Can I really talk to God in prayer and does He talk to me?
• How do I deal with sin?
• How can I be sure of the reality of my salvation?
• Is there a literal Heaven and a literal Hell?
• What does it mean to be a “new creation”?
• What is the return of Christ all about?
• How do I deal with other people, especially those I have problems with?
• What is the Bible and how do I go about reading it?
• What is the significance of church ordinances such as water baptism, anointing with oil, Communion, and the laying on of hands?
• What are praise and worship and why do we do them?
• What is the Trinity?
• Who is the Holy Spirit and what does He do?
• What are the practical principles of faith?
• Can I trust God to heal and provide?
• What are the foundations upon which God has built His Church?
We meet every Sunday at 9am, Katella campus, in the Chapel, Building A, for English.